Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Account recovery

Hybrid View

Account recovery

Hello can u reconnect me to my account on server 7 I'm unsure about how the linking works my name is USA<3CANADA on server 7, my current server 7 Is monarch10425337 thank you
    Last edited by FamilyMan; 09-17-2016 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Missing info

My current name on server 7 is monarch10425337 need to go back to USA <3CANADA on server 7 thank you

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    Hello can u reconnect me to my account on server 7 I'm unsure about how the linking works my name is USA<3CANADA on server 7, my current server 7 Is monarch10425337 thank you
    Dear Lord/Lady
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi I'm Stalker from server 2 monarch lvl 13, VIP 5 coordinate x:754 y:1114, alliance: G11Mandirigma , I lost my account 2 days ago when I open my 2nd account linked from Game Center, and when i switched account to open my main it suddenly link to FB,we're only 2 in our alliance with 2 accounts each so it makes us 4 camps, pls help me to recconect so I can go back to game...

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    Hi I'm Stalker from server 2 monarch lvl 13, VIP 5 coordinate x:754 y:1114, alliance: G11Mandirigma , I lost my account 2 days ago when I open my 2nd account linked from Game Center, and when i switched account to open my main it suddenly link to FB,we're only 2 in our alliance with 2 accounts each so it makes us 4 camps, pls help me to recconect so I can go back to game...
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Please tell us your old account's ingame name as well as the account id you see on your device on the same server so that we can help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Helo Friends.. I hace lost all my user...i uninstalled de game to update it to the one..but when I started again, the game stars as I was a new player...
    So I need to get back my all acconut...my user name is Pacchakutek.. my ID is 10111071...I an in level 12.. in Heroe Legendario.. in server 3...please give good hope

Quote Originally Posted by Pacchakutek View Post
    Helo Friends.. I hace lost all my user...i uninstalled de game to update it to the one..but when I started again, the game stars as I was a new player...
    So I need to get back my all acconut...my user name is Pacchakutek.. my ID is 10111071...I an in level 12.. in Heroe Legendario.. in server 3...please give good hope
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Please tell us your old account's ingame name as well as the new account id you see on your device on the same server so that we can help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Please tell us your old account's ingame name as well as the new account id you see on your device on the same server so that we can help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    My user name was Pacchakutek, I was in server 3..in Heroe Legendario alliance... now my new game name user is Monarch10434643..I am in server 7 now, so I want to go back to my old acccount if it is possible, please.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Please tell us your old account's ingame name as well as the account id you see on your device on the same server so that we can help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Name: Stalker ID#: 10082023

Name: Stalker ID#: 10082023
    Dear Lord/Lady
    We need the account id you see on your device so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Monarch10437278, server 2
    Dear Lord/Lady
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I doesn't work as I try to switch my account linked to Facebook where you link my main account(Stalker) ya, it already work on confirmation and it says there that I can open my lvl 13, but still what I open is the Monarch10437278...

Hello, I need to be reconnected to my account ASAP please. When I linked my account to G+ I didn't realise I already had an old account linked to it, so it overwrote the account on my phone which I'd just put money into! The old account (which I don't want) is Lord bogtube, ID 10433925, server 7. The account I want to get back is Lord TeaBag, ID 10565415, server 9. I already sent two messages about this two days ago but haven't had a reply. I am really worried because my shield will have run out by now and I have spent money on resources which are probably taken by now.

Is anyone going to reply to my request or what