Thread: Missing items and speedups being eaten

Missing items and speedups being eaten

As the title suggests, I've lost a LOT of items from the black market - i buy but don't get them.

Also, I've used speedups that, when the timer gets to 0, it restarts the fill time, thus wasting speedups.

We are talking a HELL of a lot of things going missing or being eaten.

Now, i tried to use the support function ingame, but it doesn't work. No idea what my game ID is as I can't find it anywhere. All I can tell you is my ingame name is OvahLairD, and I'm pretty pissed as this missing stuff has taken literally days of speedups, and a good few items that would help me ingame, yet as it doesn't exist in my inventory, is useless.

Please please sort this out. The game looks promising and I'd like to get on, but I'm stuck until these issues are resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by OvahLairD View Post
    As the title suggests, I've lost a LOT of items from the black market - i buy but don't get them.

Also, I've used speedups that, when the timer gets to 0, it restarts the fill time, thus wasting speedups.

We are talking a HELL of a lot of things going missing or being eaten.

Now, i tried to use the support function ingame, but it doesn't work. No idea what my game ID is as I can't find it anywhere. All I can tell you is my ingame name is OvahLairD, and I'm pretty pissed as this missing stuff has taken literally days of speedups, and a good few items that would help me ingame, yet as it doesn't exist in my inventory, is useless.

Please please sort this out. The game looks promising and I'd like to get on, but I'm stuck until these issues are resolved.
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Had to create a new account to post, as it won't let me use the other account.

As stated, I don't know my id as everytime I try to look, the game restarts so I can't even use the built-in customer support help (probably my phones fault, not yours).

I've lost more stuff since I last posted. I have to keep playing to ensure my troops don't run off, and the usual daily bonus'.

Surely there can't be many players with the same username?

Again, I can't even see my id, let alone send a customer support ticket in the app, so I'm having to use the forums

Quote Originally Posted by OvahLairDToo View Post
    Had to create a new account to post, as it won't let me use the other account.

As stated, I don't know my id as everytime I try to look, the game restarts so I can't even use the built-in customer support help (probably my phones fault, not yours).

I've lost more stuff since I last posted. I have to keep playing to ensure my troops don't run off, and the usual daily bonus'.

Surely there can't be many players with the same username?

Again, I can't even see my id, let alone send a customer support ticket in the app, so I'm having to use the forums
    Dear Lord/Lady
    The problem should have been fixed by now. Please try to list the items you lost here so that we can help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I think the black market items arrived.

What I am missing is 2 chests you open (level 11 and 12), and over 48 hours of speedups. I remember as they had the 1k coins for the wheel which I never go. The speed ups were used, then the timers wrapped, so I had to use more again.

Quote Originally Posted by OvahLairDToo View Post
    I think the black market items arrived.

What I am missing is 2 chests you open (level 11 and 12), and over 48 hours of speedups. I remember as they had the 1k coins for the wheel which I never go. The speed ups were used, then the timers wrapped, so I had to use more again.
    Dear Lord/Lady
    We need your account id to check the game log. We don't know where your account is if we don't have your account id. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Id: 10363657, finally found it.

Also, beat greedy goblin twice and got no rewards, not even the rewards for first time smiting it.

What does extremely low or medium mean on monsters or bosses is the mean your current troop level is not enough or your general is not enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhoops View Post
    What does extremely low or medium mean on monsters or bosses is the mean your current troop level is not enough or your general is not enough?
    Dear Liege
    It just tells you the chance of winning the fight with the troops that you are able to send. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James