Thread: troop healing in server 2

troop healing in server 2

Healed 52k lvl 9 troops using a lot of res and 7days of speed ups and now they gone i want them back evony get it sorted asap

Thewizard 10042734
    Last edited by thewizard; 09-15-2016 at 01:11 PM.

Yep there's lots of players impacted and nobody is getting any replies from customer support!!! What's the point of releasing a new version when the one they already have is so full of bugs. Players spent hard earned cash yesterday it must be repaid.

I healed 27k troops in my hospital and then they disapeared. Please make them reappear.

Think we posted in wrong link its help and support we should have posted our compliants in

Quote Originally Posted by thewizard View Post
    Healed 52k lvl 9 troops using a lot of res and 7days of speed ups and now they gone i want them back evony get it sorted asap

Thewizard 10042734
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report the case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thats all you ever say it needs sorted and people need a full reimbursment for there losses its a bloody joke

Am i getting my 52k level 9 troops back yes or no or is a refund forth coming

Yes still no sign of a response from the support team. Shameful.

Thewizard 10042734
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Please tell us the name and number of each kind of your troops you lost. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjam View Post
    I healed 27k troops in my hospital and then they disapeared. Please make them reappear.
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Please tell us the name and number of each kind of your troops you lost. And your account id is also needed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Am i getting my 52k level 9 troops back yes or no or is a refund forth coming
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Please tell us the name and number of each kind of your troops you lost. And your account id is also needed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James