Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Gold production

  1. #1

    Gold production

    How do you produce gold and how do you increase that production
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by deanwagstaff@hotmail.com View Post
    How do you produce gold and how do you increase that production
    Thanks
    Dear Lord/Lady
    You can use Levy from your Keep to get gold. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3
    Is there another way to produce gold other than levy?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi016 View Post
    Is there another way to produce gold other than levy?
    Dear Lord/Lady
    You can also get gold from your second city and from daily activities rewards. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  5. #5

    Second city

    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Lord/Lady
    You can also get gold from your second city and from daily activities rewards. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James
    What requirements are there for you to meet before you are able to get a Second city?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    What requirements are there for you to meet before you are able to get a Second city?
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Level 11 Keep is needed to unlock your second city. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  7. #7
    how do u retrieve gold from ur 2nd city?. i have a subordinate city but have no idea how to retrieve accumulated gold.

  8. #8
    It automatically goes to you're total gold count,you can set your sub city to economic too get the most gold

  9. #9
    You can get gold by levying gold from your keep. Doing activities from your tavern, killing goblins and taking American Sub cities. If you want to collect the gold just tap on your warehouse and it will do it for you.

    Server 10,
    King Durian

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •