Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Please Read First.

The app crash every 10 minutes, since the last update. I opened two tickets and haven’t the answer, this problem occurs in the last five days. ID 13929130

Hi evony
    Is there anyway I can have a conversation with a developer in private as a mistake has been made and I would like to discuss what options we have

Thank you

All player. Please understand that you pay does not mean you will get 100% for the general. Pay mean u stand higher chance to get the general. That all. If you don't get it, please pay more.

Hello James, I need your help. I was trying to get into my account that is linked by gmail and Im unable to get in. Customer Service has been no help otjer than to tell me to reset my password to my email which I had already done, and I had already uninstalled the game, and restarted my phone. What is happening is when I go to switch accounts I get a pop up telling me that my account is linked. Well of course its linked it has been for years. It acts like the switch account button and link account button is :crossed".I dont have a lot of time before I loose my bubble, and I loose my RSS that Ive been saving. James I teally need your help My user name is FckinP£GASUS ID#15690377

Help pls

Hello . Help please restore your account. The gadget is broken, and I can’t log into my account. help me please