Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Please Read First.

I didn't Link game progress need help to recover it

I didn't Link game . Got a new phone.I.d :27220228 Rayden 19

Evony a des bugs. J'ai perdu des ressources et des diamants qui n'etait plus dans mon inventaire. Aujourd'hui, j'ai fais svs et perdu mes troupes. Pour la reanimation de mes troupes, je dois prendre 90m de fer alors que j'ai 259 sources de vie. C'est le meme probleme pour reanimer mes generaux alors que j'ai 23 roche de vie. Le systeme ne m'offre meme pas d'utiliser mes sources de vie et mes roches de vie.

Hi Admin, I had 21,000 gems in the afternoon and I logged in a couple of hours later and I only had 14!!! Someone took all my gems. Can you please let me know how this could have happened? And can you put them back in my account? I was very disappointed. I'm AtlantiaPoli with the WYR alliance.

Tôi ID 28112630 muốn được giúp đỡ

Tôi gửi yêu cầu giúp đỡ sao không có phản hồi vậy

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Lords
    Please feel free to ask any questions about Evony Mobile. And if you met any problems in the game and would like to report it here, please let us your ACCOUNT ID in your post. Sometimes a screenshot would be of a great help.

And please also feel free to ask questions on how to use the forum or give suggestions to the forum. And we will update this post. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Yes , I need help, Please could you tell me how to produce gold and how to increase that Omegle production in the app version of the game please and could you also help me onwhat kind of ability "wind Grail"?

And please also feel free to ask questions on how to use the forum or give suggestions to the forum. And we will update this post. Thanks. Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
    Last edited by EVAKATY75; 09-30-2020 at 07:30 AM.

Hi, I have managed to somehow unbind my account from my google play account. Could you rebind 39416848 to samlaidh@gmail.com ?

Por favor me ajude a recuperar minha conta.
    Usuário: Galadryel
    Servidor: 266
    Aliança: Impérium (IMP)
    Coordenadas:. X: 0919 Y: O323
    ID:58110258
    Sempre que tento acessar aparece novo jogo e trocar de conta também não ajuda.