Thread: Subordinate cities have mayor's removed

Subordinate cities have mayor's removed

In the past day or two, all of my subordinate cities had the mayors unassigned. They were still available to reassign. No PvP reports.

I just discovered that all the forces were recently removed too (at the same time?)

ID: 155594384

I believe I figured it out. Evidently, Ramune (convert wounded to survived) does not apply to trips from Subordinate cities.

If battling a higher-level monster (whom I can beat, but will take a lot of casualties) with Ramune, the subordinate city troops must be being killed. If they get whittled down to zero, then the mayor is returned to the main city.

I have experienced the same thing multiple times. As a result, troops are all reset to zero. What about the level of your subordinate cities? Mine look too little for what is expected.
    I used truce agreement while this happened, so I think it was nit the enemies attack.

They are 19, 20, 20, and 21. It has happened while bubbled. Never a PvP report.

I had been attacking some higher bosses than I usually do and using Ramune ahead of time to convert wounded to survived. The monster battle reports only list power for subordinate and nothing about forces being wiped out.

They are 19, 20, 20, and 21. It has happened while bubbled. Never a PvP report.

I had been attacking some higher bosses than I usually do and using Ramune ahead of time to convert wounded to survived. The monster battle reports only list power for subordinate and nothing about forces. I recently had the mayors kicked back, reset then, and then attacked a high monster and the mayors were kicked back again (and forces were all gone again)

I noted what the subordinate-city troop level was before an attack where they were helping. Looking again afterwards, the levels were down a little even though the battle report first tell you anything about the subordinate cities other that their total power level.