Thread: How to restore strength to my body after a long illness?

How to restore strength to my body after a long illness?

After I have been ill with covid, I still cannot fully live! Now I have a fear that this horror will happen again. How to restore strength to my body after a long illness?

Try changing your usual lifestyle. Try simple ways like:
    physical exercise;
    exposure to the sun and fresh air;
    some food items;
    laughter and fun;
    music;

You need to restore your mental well-being. Get rid of depression and anxiety with the advice and spiritual practices of the DeepH app.
    DeepH is The Revolutionary App for Your Health and the Planet’s https://www.deeph.io/deeph-the-revol...d-the-planets/
    The DeepH App available for IOS and Android. DeepH App will guide you to optimal health, higher energy level, will help you get a fitter, healthier body and a calmer mind.

Sports are the last thing you want to do if you are feeling tired. But research shows that the more physical activity, the more energy you have.

Even short workouts will make you feel more alert and confident. They will also improve the work of the heart, lungs and muscles - and improve well-being.

When recovering from an illness, it is important to eat right, get enough sleep, go in for sports. Also try calmery therapy () will be helpful. Experienced online psychologists help you cope with difficulties, manage stress and go through difficult periods of adaptation to a new situation.

Quote Originally Posted by vevoc36947 View Post
    When recovering from an illness, it is important to eat right, get enough sleep, go in for sports. Also try calmery therapy will be helpful. Experienced online psychologists help you cope with difficulties, manage stress and go through difficult periods of adaptation to a new situation.
    it really helps