Thread: Customer service

Customer service

Recently lost my account. Multiple tickets and emails. No response (still).

If you read the recent Google play comments, all are super negative, vast majority are customer service related.

I accept this is partly a pay to win game. But if I pay, I expect to play. The lack of customer service is extremely frustrating.

Evony, get some customer service people. I've hit you up on Twitter, in game, email. You name it. This is not how you treat customer.

We have a player who is a major bully on Server 541. SCRIM ID#9175532 He does not follow basic server rules, harasses specific players, uses vulgar racist, homophobic and sexually disparaging comments nonstop. He has one of the highest powers of the server and multiple alliance players are afraid to say anything for fear of retaliation. I have sent countless complaints, with actual screenshots of everything and customer service does nothing. Top games is in breach of its own rules and causing multiple players each week to leave because of this ONE horrible person.
    They respond saying they will do something but they do nothing - EVER

Xin hy gip ti lin kết lại ti khoản của mnh
    Id: 94555645
    Tn: dragon38
    My chủ 563
    Lin minh TAC
    Hiện tại ti đang chơi bằng một ti khoản mới v chờ đợi sự phản hồi gip đỡ từ cc bạn. Trn trọng

There are thousands of resume writing services that provide thousands of samples. Too much choice and too little time to make the right choice. We do not want you to waste your valuable time. Now you can follow resume writers to learn more new ways of resume. That's why we've reviewed the market and present you with the best options available.

Porque minha cidade foi atacado e explorado mesmo usando a proteo de 3 dias??? falha do jogo??

My bubble dropped after purchasing a three day one early due to log in issues and was scared about not being able to log in again. Had to load gems to purchase and purchased few hours early to be safe. My bubble was due to drop yesterday but dropped today 13hrs from the time was supposed to drop? Not 8hrs, not 24hrs and certainly not the three days i purchased! Ticket response response one line and no help?

This type of article is usually buy google voice number more complex, with a minimum word count of four thousand words and extensive references to back up the author's claims. buy instagram softreg accounts This type of article has the highest word count, with the longest length being eight hundred and fifty pages.
    [url=https://buypva.us/product/buy-old-amazon-accounts/]buy aged amazon accounts[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by buypva.us127 View Post
    This type of article is usually buy google voice number more complex, with a minimum word count of four thousand words and extensive references to back up the author's claims. buy instagram softreg accounts This type of article has the highest word count, with the longest length being eight hundred and fifty pages.
    Hii, theo mình thấy thì đây không hẳn l* thông tin tệ, đáng tham khảo. Cảm ơn nè!

Mình cũng đang nghiên cứu n*y, bạn xem th*: mẹ bầu ăn gì để v*o con , theo dõi thai kỳ