Thread: Need HELP! Recover my lost account.

Need HELP! Recover my lost account.

Please help me recover my account, Server: 255, email: vishwanathanlloydvillapaz@gmail.com, Monarch name: VwanLIloyd Level: 21,, Alliance: APA (All Players Alliance). I forgot the ID and Google play name. But it has a new Google Play Account after messing up with the settings, CumulativeVirgo23 (new).

f your account has been linked to Facebook or Google Play(Apple Game centre in iOS), you can restore your old account in the following ways:
    1. Create a new account;
    2. Go to Setting->Account->Swtich Account;
    3. Select Facebook or Google Play that your previous account has been linked to;
    If you don't link your account to Facebook or Google Play(Apple Game Centre), please do as follows:
    1. Send us screenshots of invoice if you ever bought items in Envoy;
    2. Create another new account on the same server;
    3. Connect the new account to Facebook or Google Play (Apple Game Centre on iOS)
    4. After we check it, you can log in with your old account automatically.

Thank you!

If you don't solve this problem, feel free to contact us on Facebook Message.

Sir I already did, but nothing shows up.

No response yet from FB message.

Oh my God! I know this is so easy to fix c'mon. It's not a K35, it's a low keep. But I want it back.

Sir please fix it. You can search the email im using in your database.

Hey here's my account ID:65137978

My dear player,

First, you can create and log in with a new account and connect the new account to your Facebook/Google/Apple in the same sever where your main account is. Then send us your new account, and we will check.

Thank you!

P.S. If you ever bought in Evony, please send us your invoice too.

I lost my account I have been trying to recover it but I canít cause it wasnít link

I have wrote earlier but no response. I need help to recover my account, cannot access it because I accidentally unlinked the account and svs starts in less than 24hours. I need to bubble
    The account I wish to recover ID:51208619
    New account I created is ID:74215597 I will really appreciate if this is resolved before svs start thanks