Thread: Switch Account Function

Switch Account Function

Greetings all.

The switch account option in settings often times links The accounts email address Iím trying to switch to to the account Iím trying to leave from.

It sometimes take many trys in order to actually switch to the account I want.

Accounts are being lost because users are unaware that they are linking to another email address when they go to use the switch account function.

Is there something Iím missing ?
    Perhaps there is something Iím over looking.
    What can I do to be able to smoothly go from one account to another ?

Switching accounts and devices got easier with practice.

Unlinking and relinking, using other devices, fixes a lot of issues I was having.

Signing out of google,gmail, and Facebook then signing back in with the email address and login info that was initially used has helped me a lot.

It seems that when you go to switch accounts, Evony links the account to your social accounts in order to protect your progress.

So whatever you are signed into, thatís the account it will link to.

If it links to a new account when you chose from the switch account drop down list, then it wasnít linked to a social account (Google, Facebook, Apple), etc..

Make sure you have a Google Play account and turn off automatic sign in.

You canít just use Gmail. You need to sign into Google play.

Facebook and IPhone is a bit difficult. Havenít found out how to switch accounts and devices using them.

There is no pop up asking whether or not I want to switch the account.
    It just links whatever Facebook account Iím logged on, to the Evony account Iím trying to get out of.

Any help would be appreciated.

So, so far it looks like with iPhone and Facebook you can only use an account made with the initial device.

Seems like you cannot sign in with an account made on another device.

You have to use safari browser and go to Facebook.com and log into the account you want to use. Then go to switch account.
    Before you switch accounts, make sure you are properly linked.
    If there are better ways to switch accounts please be so kind and let me know.

Accounts are being lost because users are unaware that they are linking to another email address when they go to use the switch account function.

Nox Vidmate VLC

Yeah I noticed the slickness
    Itís for all of our own good.