Thread: Account lost with K30

Account lost with K30

I opened Ticket 272218 on November 17th, in other words, it's been 05 days since I've been begging for information, but nobody answers me

I lost access to my account, after spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars, this is very sad

Lost account: 46754897
    Server: 303

I read here that a new account needs to be created in order for the old one to be linked.

I created the ID: 65292752 (Alt Pepe k30)

In ticket 272218, I attached the receipts of several purchases via Apple, if necessary, send again.

Can someone help me?

Rafa

Honestly, I don't know what else to do ...

Ticket 272218 is already open for more than 8 days, Leo Ireneo was taking care of him and he never answered me again.

I opened this post here on the forum 3 days ago, nobody answers me. I see other posts that were opened yesterday and have already been answered, I think the problem is me looool

Yesterday, in despair before the next SvS arrived and I lost everything, I opened another ticket, number 279546. Conrado started to answer me, the first answer is quick, but then there is total silence.

I doubt if this answer that goes to support+id279546@topgamesinc.zendesk.com really works.

It's been over 10 days since I lost my account control, it can't be that hard to recover ... please, can someone help me?

Rafa

The account was recovered through support via Facebook.

Thanks!

What’s the direct Facebook page you used ?
    Last edited by PTAH*7; 11-26-2020 at 04:47 PM.

My dear player. If your account has been linked to Facebook or Google Play(Apple Game centre in iOS), you can restore your old account in the following ways:

1. Create a new account;
    2. Go to Setting->Account->Swtich Account;
    3. Select Facebook or Google Play that your previous account has been linked to;

If you don't link your account to Facebook or Google Play(Apple Game Centre), please do as follows:

1. Send us screenshots of invoice if you ever bought items in Envoy;
    2. Create another new account on the same server;
    3. Connect the new account to Facebook or Google Play (Apple Game Centre on iOS)
    4. After we check it, you can log in with your old account automatically.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by PTAH*7 View Post
    What’s the direct Facebook page you used ?
    https://m.facebook.com/Evony.The.Kings.Return/[/url]

via messenger on facebook