Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evony wonít load

Maybe the US elections is to blame Iím lucky though. Iíve got two days left on a bubble. Old love to see how widespread this is though. As it seems to have hit across the board and not many players use the forums.

My bubble is already end and there is still silence from TG

Having nowhere else to go to seek help, I just google this forum, and it's my first time here. Nice to meet you all
    But I really, really want my accounts back!!!

Same here, will not load. Server 107

Same issue here also - server 107

Ciao a tt anche a me poco fa mi ha buttato fuori e nn riesco piý ad entrare server 386

I bought many many packs and riggt after that game got stuck... Wont load... Stuck on "searching new updates"

255 server here ... Also stuck on searching for updates.

Is here any support or is this one of those player help player sites????

Iíve seen support chat on other threads but they are always pointing people to in game help..... not that helpful when we canít get in the game.

O ci fosse qualcuno dei sviluppatori che risponde per avere notizie su cosa sta succedendo..min...nessuno

Quote Originally Posted by Gwared View Post
    Iíve seen support chat on other threads but they are always pointing people to in game help..... not that helpful when we canít get in the game.
    Are you sure or mayby you were in other games support... Becouse i dont see anyone... This message has alot responses from players, but still no reply from support

In facebook the same silence from TG

Server 287 hanging as well. Our server has members from all over the world and none of them can get in...so itís an Evony issue not based on location :/

But we cant stay all night, where we must to sleep, to wait the game start. They must tell us what happen and what they will do... That silence is stupid