Thread: Tips on not being tiled or prevent resource spot from being attacked - from MFS

Cool Tips on not being tiled or prevent resource spot from being attacked - from MFS

Today i just learn a new way you can save your alliance from being tiled or prevent your resource spot from being attacked.

Just learn to do what this alliance MFS (the Mofos) in server 18+16 do.

MFS leadership paid billions of resources, big sub cities and staminas in ransom to a small alliance MS0 that is only less than 10 percent of its size so that it will not get tiled by MS0 or have its resources spot attacked by MS0.

MS0 (MofoSrUS) is known as a bully in the server 18+16 that attack tiles or resources spots.

MFS.jpg
    (MFS above)

MF0.jpg
    (MF0 above)

(See their differences in power ! )

Doing this same cowardly act by MFS will surely protect your alliance from being tiled if you do the same thing.

Remember pay ransom like MFS leadership do to prevent your alliance from being tiled ! It is such a good idea from their leadership. Have never though about it.

Enjoy this great cowardly tip from MFS of server 18+16 !

This is so funny. Thanks for making my day.

There is still such a method left.

OG Sin of MFS just admit and confirm it to everyone that “Anyone can solo anything they want I’ve never say otherwise”

OG SIn confirmatin solo is allow.jpg

Sin : Don't be a coward like S.W.A.N and says i change your words or anything. This is exactly what you type and speaker to everyone.

Make your own judgement on what the below screenshot means

This is the nearest answer for now i can get OG Sin to answer the question "can anyone solo near MFS? Will you do anything? Yes or No?"

Sin does not dare to answer a simple question.jpg

He does not dare to give a straight answer but it is so obvious what it means. Make your own judgement on what it means to "they solo near me ... i will burn them..."

they solo near me i will burn them.jpg