Thread: I need to know about the bubble

Cool I need to know about the bubble

Hi I am at Keep level 10, now that I want to upgrade to Keep level 11, itís telling me my protective bubble will be cancelled? How can I reapply the bubble? Where do I get the protective bubble from? I am still growing my city and I donít want to be attacked. Thanks.

The bubble is created by using a truce item. But these only last a limited time.

Quote Originally Posted by Soniaskyline View Post
    Hi I am at Keep level 10, now that I want to upgrade to Keep level 11, itís telling me my protective bubble will be cancelled? How can I reapply the bubble? Where do I get the protective ser conjugation bubble from? I am still growing my city and I donít want to be attacked. Thanks.
    It is created by using a truce item

I think I've seen somewhere a guide on how to stay under a Truce Agreement (Bubble, Shield) all the time. I'll try to find and post it here.

Hello, I want to know about the bubble because I don't know how can I take it. I was searching for the superior papers review online and while searching, I have found your post in which you have solved my problem solution. Thanks for answering my question.

Nice website. There are various types of Morse code for various countries. In Morse code, there are three different symbols: a short one called 'dit,' a long one called 'dah,' and a pause. The length of a dah is three times that of a dit, and the length of the pause is the same as that of the dit. This blog explains various types of Morse code.

accbuzz.com

The more you blog, buy gmail accounts cheap the more you attract search engine spiders. Search engine spiders prefer new content, which shows a site is managed and active. Fresh content carries more weight than a static website. Your website should be more of a publication than a brochure. In addition to driving traffic, blogs can also be used to generate leads and nurture existing ones. google voice logins Listed below are some ways you can use your blog for business promotion.
    [url=https://accbuzz.com/product/buy-old-gmail-accounts/]Buy Old Gmail Accounts[/url]

[url=https://accbuzz.com/]accbuzz-com[url]

The more you blog, buy gmail accounts cheap the more you attract search engine spiders. Search engine spiders prefer new content, which shows a site is managed and active. Fresh content carries more weight than a static website. Your website should be more of a publication than a brochure. In addition to driving traffic, blogs can also be used to generate leads and nurture existing ones. google voice logins Listed below are some ways you can use your blog for business promotion.
    [url=https://accbuzz.com/product/buy-old-gmail-accounts/]Buy Old Gmail Accounts[/url]