Thread: Equipment issues

Equipment issues

Hi, I bought a sword from the market place, I refined it, put it on my general, however every time I tried to upgrade the stars, the system would crash, go off line for a few seconds and then nothing. No upgrade happens. So I removed the sword to try and add stars without general, that didnít work because the sword vanished. Can you help plz, I have sent tickets, email and now this and still no answer from your customer service department, I m out of pocket as I purchased the sword with gems, tried multiple times to add stars so gold was used up also. Thank you

I have the same issue with multiple items, most of them yellow. I can not progress my general properly and lost alot of currency.
    That happens after I tried to refine or upgrade a star on them. After that the Items is completely bugged/broken if it is NOT EQUIPED

I am not able to:

-Equip the item
    -Refine the item
    -Not even disassamble the item

However, if I try to upgrade/refine the item while my general equipped it, it will also bug out and DISSAPPEAR once I uneqip it. It is nowhere in my inventory (yes I checked ALL tabs).

I contacted support. No satisfying answer after I showed the video. I can not properly progress my general that way.

Please fix it as soon as possible or find a way to compensate the players. It's very frustrating to spent huge amounts of currency/time into a yellow item just to have it brick....
    Last edited by TRF_; 08-13-2020 at 09:51 PM.