Thread: Mysterious Puzzle Not working from Level17

Mysterious Puzzle Not working from Level17

From Level17, mysterious puzzle is not opening, am at level 19 now. I upgraded 17 to 18 without playing full mysterious level puzzles of 17. How to correct this?

Hi,
    I am having the same problem.
    Please advice how to fix.
    Thanks

It said "coming soon" but nothing happened.

Dear, thank you for your feedback. We will submit it to our relevant department. More puzzle levels will be opened in the future. Thank you.

I am having the same from puzzle level 30 onwards and I really need the items from them

I'm having same puzzle 17 problem is about time when it says coming soon, the word soon is sopose to ment wot it says it been like that for 6 long months is 6 months soon! Cammon for the amount of money I spend on the game it should pay for a programmer to sort it out by now!!!

Také s tím mám problém, tak prosím o nápravu.

Quote Originally Posted by Ter ka czech View Post
    Také s tím mám problém, tak prosím o nápravu.
    We will submit it to our relevant department. More puzzle levels will be opened in the future. Speed Test
    Last edited by KATYNARI16; 10-26-2020 at 07:30 PM.

J'ai aussi le męme problčme ŕ partir du niveau 17
    Que faire ?
    Attendre combien de temps ?

Puzzle 16 is not working.

Number 16 is not working, I can't shoot the bad guy up enough to kill him

It is simple why it is not available. It is not developed, yet, I think. So there is no bug or something you have to do. It isn't there. And as long as TopGames do not develop any new levels, it stopped at Lv 17.

Jeez, it takes 5-6 months to develop a new puzzle level? Still unavailable. Pretty slow roll-out. Did the developers not foresee the popularity and get overwhelmed?

From Level17, mysterious puzzle is not opening, am at level 19 now. I upgraded 17 to 18 without playing full mysterious level puzzles of 17. How to correct this?

It’s a lure to get people into the game, alas it’s a common practice. The ad you see makes u think it’s a puzzle game. But after u install u discover u got a pay2win “war” game. And the puzzle is a very minor element