Thread: Wrong preset I never made lost troops?.

Wrong preset I never made lost troops?.

Hello,

So I don't know what you did evony but I click on my 5th preset and somehow u sent troops that arnt in any of my presets and I lost them in an attack none of my presets have seige troops i have a screenshot and u can check my presets but because of this I lost my seige the revival stones to revive my generals and resources to heal those that didnt die i want my troops returned or compensation for them to rebuild all those that died and my revival stones and rss back. 13963738 is my gamer I'd.

thanks
    iosman

Quote Originally Posted by iosman123 View Post
    Hello,

So I don't know what you did evony but I click on my 5th preset and somehow u sent troops that arnt in any of my presets and I lost them in an attack none of my presets have seige troops i have a screenshot and u can check my presets but because of this I lost my seige the revival stones to revive my generals and resources to heal those that didnt die i want my troops returned or compensation for them to rebuild all those that died and my revival stones and rss back krogerfeedback talktosonic talktowendys 13963738 is my gamer I'd.

thanks
    iosman
    thanks my issue has been fixed.