Thread: Lost account

Lost account

I have lost access to my account from server 174 while trying to link it to my Facebook I have all the information the account and the credit card Iíve used for purchases.

Dear, could you tell us the account ID you lost and your new ID? Or you could contact our Customer Support team via in-game support or Facebook private message thank you.

James I have tried through all three forms of contact and sent the information via email and still have not heard back. I got one mail requesting a pay receipt and to make a new account on the server and to send the id of the new account along with one purchase receipt which I did and have not heard back. The id of the lost account is 28920948 and is for the new account that replaced it is 31606809 on server 174.

Dear, our tech team have made a check that your old account 28920948 has been linked to a Facebook account(Facebook ID: 1578390435505452). If this is your Facebook, you could login your old account by setting-account-switch account-facebook account. Thank you.