Thread: Locked out

Locked out

Iím on Server 150
    My ID is 26336480.
    Iím currently not able to get back into that account because CS helped me recover another account on 150 (ID:26335227) and they linked it to my fb. Which is what (26336489) was already linked to, so it unlinked my main account.
    Iíve spent so much money already and my shield doesnít have much time left on it. Can you please help me get back 26336480.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjtolliver17@hotmail.com View Post
    Iím on Server 150
    My ID is 26336480.
    Iím currently not able to get back into that account because CS helped me recover another account on 150 (ID:26335227) and they linked it to my fb. Which is what (26336489) was already linked to, so it unlinked my main account.
    Iíve spent so much money already and my shield doesnít have much time left on it. Can you please help me get back 26336480.
    Dear Liege
    It looks like that you can only recover either 26336480 or 26335227. If you want to play both account, please create a separate google/apple or facebook account and link it to a brand new account. And then we could recover it later. We will recover 26336480 first. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Rjtolliver17@hotmail.com View Post
    Iím on Server 150
    My ID is 26336480.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your passport record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I donít know how to whisper.
    Also, James Iím a marine, I recently just got deployed so I hope that makes sense. Please let me know what todo. Because time is ticking on my bubble .

James, my higher ups have keep our passports and gov issues CCís and such. And for me to walk in there and ask for flight records so I can get my account back on a mobile game would be absolutely ridiculous. They would just laugh at me. Is there any other way togo about this