Thread: Locked Out of Account

Locked Out of Account

Dear Evony

I had an Android phone and used this for Evony, i bought an Apple iPhone, this meant i no longer had Google play so needed a way to log into the account, i chose Facebook, this was a mistake, i wanted to keep my identity safe as i read they harvest people’s personal data, i changed my name, this immediately caused problems, they have now disabled my account, Facebook is gone, now i cannot access my account.

I have asked around and one of my alliance teammates said they had the same issue with Facebook and you were able to make changes so they could log in via Apple game center but i am still waiting for that, at the moment i remain locked out of my account.

My Monarch details are below.

Monarch ID: 24825253
    Alliance FFG in Server 130

Can you link my account to JaneWilliams2809@gmail.com so i may log in via game center.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by JaneW28; 02-15-2020 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneW28 View Post
    Dear Evony

I had an Android phone and used this for Evony, i bought an Apple iPhone, this meant i no longer had Google play so needed a way to log into the account, i chose Facebook, this was a mistake, i wanted to keep my identity safe as i read they harvest people’s personal data, i changed my name, this immediately caused problems, they have now disabled my account, Facebook is gone, now i cannot access my account.

I have asked around and one of my alliance teammates said they had the same issue with Facebook and you were able to make changes so they could log in via Apple game center but i am still waiting for that, at the moment i remain locked out of my account.

My Monarch details are below.

Monarch ID: 24825253
    Alliance FFG in Server 130

Can you link my account to JaneWilliams2809@gmail.com so i may log in via game center.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Dear Liege
    Hi, we can see that the account is still linked to a facebook account: 106263474286500. As far as I know, we only integrated the facebook login. We don't share your game data with facebook and we don't have your personal information or activities data from facebook. So please use facebook to login the game. And you can bind your account to game center after you have retrieved your account. So that you could login with your game center account thereafter. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Hi, we can see that the account is still linked to a facebook account: 106263474286500. As far as I know, we only integrated the facebook login. We don't share your game data with facebook and we don't have your personal information or activities data from facebook. So please use facebook to login the game. And you can bind your account to game center after you have retrieved your account. So that you could login with your game center account thereafter. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    I cannot, i changed my Facebook name and they banned my account, thus i cannot use Facebook to log in.

I need your help in changing to game center.
    Last edited by JaneW28; 02-17-2020 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by JaneW28 View Post
    I cannot, i changed my Facebook name and they banned my account, thus i cannot use Facebook to log in.

I need your help in changing to game center.
    Dear Liege
    Please appeal to facebook to get the account back and tell them that your account is linked to some games. We may need to check facebook's reply before we could do anything. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James