Thread: Account recovery

Account recovery

Good morning, recently my uncle started a new account on this game and spent a lot of money starting the account. It seems he forgot to link the account because he got reverted to an old one. The old one has an id of:

If there is any way to recover the old account that would be great! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by devin4593 View Post
    Good morning, recently my uncle started a new account on this game and spent a lot of money starting the account. It seems he forgot to link the account because he got reverted to an old one. The old one has an id of:

If there is any way to recover the old account that would be great! Thank you
    Dear Liege
    This one looks like a pretty new account. We need both new and old account's user id(better) or in-game name to proceed the recovery. And we are off during the weekends that you send in-game support ticket during the weekends. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hello there!

I need help retrieving an account. As ive seen your previous replies i already created a new account and i have the information on that old account ive just lost.

Its not bind to any email or fb account so i have troubles retrieving i appreciate your help thank you in advance!

ign : Scarlette
    ID : 25268169

Quote Originally Posted by rb978u View Post
    Hello there!

I need help retrieving an account. As ive seen your previous replies i already created a new account and i have the information on that old account ive just lost.

Its not bind to any email or fb account so i have troubles retrieving i appreciate your help thank you in advance!

ign : Scarlette
    ID : 25268169
    Dear Liege
    Hi, more information is needed for us to locate your account. We found several accounts with the same in-game name. So please also tell us what level your account is now or which server it's on. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James