Thread: Recover Lost Account

Recover Lost Account

I have messed up. I have an account in 134 under name Rattler_TX2 (#25022916). I can confirm billings and/or facebook accounts.

I started a new game in the new server 138 with the name of RattlerTX3 and I have bought several items. I did not link it before I went back to my previous account nor did I look at the ID number. What can I do? If it is as simple as assigning that to an email address, please let me know.
    Last edited by PrestonTX; 12-11-2019 at 02:11 AM. Reason: adding in ID

Quote Originally Posted by PrestonTX View Post
    I have messed up. I have an account in 134 under name Rattler_TX2 (#25022916). I can confirm billings and/or facebook accounts.

I started a new game in the new server 138 with the name of RattlerTX3 and I have bought several items. I did not link it before I went back to my previous account nor did I look at the ID number. What can I do? If it is as simple as assigning that to an email address, please let me know.
    Dear Liege
    Please create a new account on the server and link it to your facebook or Game Center/Google, and then please also give us this new monarch ID so that we could re-link the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please create a new account on the server and link it to your facebook or Game Center/Google, and then please also give us this new monarch ID so that we could re-link the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Okay, I have done so. I created a new "game" and linked it to a facebook account of mine. The ID is 25170099. It is a level 1 monarch with 9.5k power.

Thank you so much!!!

Sorry to bother you but do you have any news? I am anxious since the server is new and I have already spent some money.

Quote Originally Posted by PrestonTX View Post
    Sorry to bother you but do you have any news? I am anxious since the server is new and I have already spent some money.
    Dear Liege
    Hi, our admin told me that the account login is normal and the activities log we can see was around 10 hours ago. If you could login the account from another device. You could re-link it in the game. Because that for security consideration, we cannot do anything if the account is normally logged. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James