Thread: Stolen account

Stolen account

Hello I went to check my account this morning on my husbands phone, my account has been unlinked from my Facebook renamed and stolen, I have spent so much money and time please fix this! I can be reached here, my email lizballew@gmail.com I also have all purchased linked through my Apple ID, I can give that to yall directly! This is my account ID 18388284 that has been stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
    Hello I went to check my account this morning on my husbands phone, my account has been unlinked from my Facebook renamed and stolen, I have spent so much money and time please fix this! I can be reached here, my email lizballew@gmail.com I also have all purchased linked through my Apple ID, I can give that to yall directly! This is my account ID 18388284 that has been stolen.
    Dear Liege
    We can see that the account is still linked to the game center G:8139586185 and it's still generating gameplay data. So we are so sorry that we could not help re-link your account. We will deactivate all logins. Please try to login the game using your Game Center ID. You could login your Game Center in the settings with your Apple ID and then you should be able to login with your Game Center.
    And please don't share your fb/Game Center login information with other players. And do change your fb password if you ever shared with others. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The issue is I have not logged it to Game Center, Ive always just used Facebook, I do not share logs, unless its with family in my household, it never should have been linked to game center and Im not the one on the account, I went to look the other day and my phone was making me start a new account

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
    The issue is I have not logged it to Game Center, Ive always just used Facebook, I do not share logs, unless its with family in my household, it never should have been linked to game center and Im not the one on the account, I went to look the other day and my phone was making me start a new account
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your most recent purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then please post a comment and give us your old and the new user id number you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account.

Best Regards
    James