Thread: Charged money for nothing?.

Charged money for nothing?.

Hello,

I have bought multiple packs and always get charged right away for them. The last two time I have bought packs first a $9.99 I got charged $35 and I just bought a $4.99 pack and got charged $21. I have not bought these additional packs not have I received anything for them. This is B.S and I am thoroughly upset about it and want my money back or the items that are worth the value of the additional $30 I have had stolen from me or I will be contacting my bank and reporting charges from this app.

thanks
    iosman

Quote Originally Posted by iosman123 View Post
    Hello,

I have bought multiple packs and always get charged right away for them. The last two time I have bought packs first a $9.99 I got charged $35 and I just bought a $4.99 pack and got charged $21. I have not bought these additional packs not have I received anything for them. This is B.S and I am thoroughly upset about it and want my money back or the items that are worth the value of the additional $30 I have had stolen from me or I will be contacting my bank and reporting charges from this app.

thanks
    iosman
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please post or send PM to me with the screenshot of your Google/Apple receipts or purchase history and then we could manually confirm your missing orders. You may upload the screenshots with the comment toolbox or upload them to imgur.com and then send us the link. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James