Thread: Buff changing

Buff changing

Dear Evony
    My acc id is :15660032 in server 55 my acc name is cornerd tige many time my in city attack and defence buff reduce 40 percent and some time its elevated I always shrine buff before battlefield and normal 20percent buff each but still itís flactuating pls let me know what is my original buff with defence and my attack is down as well but when I boosted senior march size my buff shoots up . Can u pls explain. I canít attach screen shots of my two defence report and my defence general power is changing as well
    Last edited by Ikram patel; 10-31-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Dear Liege
    If you still keep the battle reports for before and after the buff issue. Please post them here. You may upload them to imgur.com and then post the link(s) here. And then we will have a check for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

defence report

[QUOTE=Ikram patel;179596]Dear Evony
    My acc id is :15660032 in server 55 my acc name is cornerd tige many time my in city attack and defence buff reduce 40 percent and some time its elevated I always shrine buff before battlefield and normal 20percent buff each but still itís flactuating pls let me know what is my original buff with defence and my attack is down as well but when I boosted senior march size my buff shoots up . Can u pls explain. I canít attach screen shots of my two defence report and my https://imgur.com/gallery/vCGsGxg And I just have changed my culture to japan from Russia so 6 percent in city buff u can eliminate

[QUOTE=Ikram patel;179622]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikram patel View Post
    Dear Evony
    My acc id is :15660032 in server 55 my acc name is cornerd tige many time my in city attack and defence buff reduce 40 percent and some time its elevated I always shrine buff before battlefield and normal 20percent buff each but still itís flactuating pls let me know what is my original buff with defence and my attack is down as well but when I boosted senior march size my buff shoots up . Can u pls explain. I canít attach screen shots of my two defence report and my https://imgur.com/gallery/vCGsGxg And I just have changed my culture to japan from Russia so 6 percent in city buff u can eliminate
    Dear Liege
    Hi, sorry for the inconvenience but as I said before, we need before and after screenshots so that we could see the difference. And then we could submit an issue to our developers. I am not sure this one was before or after the status change. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James