Thread: Link to Facebook error

Link to Facebook error

I am trying to link my account to Facebook in order to transfer to another device. but when I try to call from error: Application unavailable . I was playing on iOS and now I'm using Android, I need help transferring progress.

Dear Liege
    Please post the screenshot here so that we can have a check. And please confirm that your account was not linked(facebook, Google) before and then try to link it to facebook book from your iOS device again. And then you should be able to retrieve it on your android device by using the Switch account feature.
    If it's not working for you unfortunately, you will have to unlink the Game Center, and Facebook account first. And then give us both new and old user id on the same server so that we could help.
    It is suggested that you post your user id here and we can check the link status for you before you make any unlink operations. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My account

All right so I kind of messed up I had my account link to Google Play I unlinked it and tried linking it to my Facebook but apparently it didn't link then I went to another account that I have tried to go back to my original account and it's lost wondering if there's a way to get it back it's on server 122 and the name is ⚡thunder⚡

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    All right so I kind of messed up I had my account link to Google Play I unlinked it and tried linking it to my Facebook but apparently it didn't link then I went to another account that I have tried to go back to my original account and it's lost wondering if there's a way to get it back it's on server 122 and the name is ⚡thunder⚡
    Dear Liege
    We can see that ⚡thunder⚡ is a level 1 account on server 122. Please confirm that it's the account you wanted to recover. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Nop sorry that is not it it's ⚡Thunder☔ id is 24419956( English) and is a level 27 keep

So is there any new information that I can get my account back

Can I please get my account back for the love of all that is Holy on this planet