Thread: Mounted troops

Mounted troops

If all research is maxed what else effect base mounted stats. We have 2 player who are both maxed in mounted related research but base attack is 1000 points deferent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdlittle5 View Post
    If all research is maxed what else effect base mounted stats. We have 2 player who are both maxed in mounted related research but base attack is 1000 points deferent.
    Dear Liege
    It could be a cultural boost or a SvS war or an Alliance boost. But it is adviced that you ask the community on facebook or on other social media platforms where you could get more information. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    It could be a cultural boost or a SvS war or an Alliance boost. But it is adviced that you ask the community on facebook or on other social media platforms where you could get more information. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James
    James, what is this svs alliance boost you speak of? Two years+ of playing and I’ve not heard of this before!

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    James, what is this svs alliance boost you speak of? Two years+ of playing and I’ve not heard of this before!
    Dear Liege
    It's not actual a boost but if you check the Culture Features you should see that different culture has different bonus over different type of troops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    It's not actual a boost but if you check the Culture Features you should see that different culture has different bonus over different type of troops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

But how is a ‘svs war’ going to affect the battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post

But how is a ‘svs war’ going to affect the battle?
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry for the SvS thing. Maybe I was trying to say another thing. I have no idea why I input 'SvS war'. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    James