I have a question not only for moderators but for the community as well. What is there to do other then uninstall or suffer in a racist, homophobic, sexist, xenophobic and islamophobic server daily? When multiple from multiple alliances report players or file customer support tickets included with screenshots and the customer support team not only does not respond but deletes right away, what is there to do? Blocking is not an option as many from the server parrot the words.

We have one player that has over 20 world chat bans and comes back time and time again ruining the server. He is one of the top 5 in power on the server and will tile hit or burn down alliance hives if he finds out you block him purely to make you have to witness him in action. His words and actions are supported by fellow members of the top 5 in power. In this past week alone we have seen 5 active major players quit because the developers do not care.

I also personally uninstalled the game and will not be back unless and until server 91+80 receives a resolution. I am not asking for another 1 day, 1 week or even 1 month world chat ban as all have been tried with no success I am begging you to audit the server for a few days and enact a permanent solution.