Thread: billed for wrong package

billed for wrong package

I bought several packages yesterday. system was a little buggy, even delayed in items being awarded or being disconnected from game after purchase. anyhow, I started the general mementos packages and the last one I purchased was speed up 9.99 which had 6 mementos. this brought my total mementos to 18. I received an additional billing for 99.99 speed up package early this morning. Im not sure how or why but I don't want this additional 99.99 package. if anything ,I would have purchased the mementos packages till I had the 120 needed. I know this is a pain in the ass to deal with, but i hope we can find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke-Navarre View Post
    I bought several packages yesterday. system was a little buggy, even delayed in items being awarded or being disconnected from game after purchase. anyhow, I started the general mementos packages and the last one I purchased was speed up 9.99 which had 6 mementos. this brought my total mementos to 18. I received an additional billing for 99.99 speed up package early this morning. Im not sure how or why but I don't want this additional 99.99 package. if anything ,I would have purchased the mementos packages till I had the 120 needed. I know this is a pain in the ass to deal with, but i hope we can find a solution.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. You could ask iTunes to cancel the order for you. Although the items will still be in your account. But it's the only way that could fix this problem. For Google, you will have to tell them that our representatives can't make any refund for players. I think that they will kindly refund the order for you. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James