Thread: Notifications Not Working

Hybrid View

Notifications Not Working

am no longer getting notifications on 2 different devices for several days. This is the second time within a month. Notifications are allowed in settings and have been toggled on a off several times. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times to no avail. Others in my alliance are having this issue. My ID is 23805981. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe1968 View Post
    am no longer getting notifications on 2 different devices for several days. This is the second time within a month. Notifications are allowed in settings and have been toggled on a off several times. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times to no avail. Others in my alliance are having this issue. My ID is 23805981. Thanks.
    Dear Liege
    We apologize for the inconvenience. It's unfortunately a known problem. And we are working on locating and fixing the problem now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Also, could you tell us your device model name and system version to check please? Our developers are still trying to locate the problem because only part of the users have this problem. So we suspect that this is a compatibility problem. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Samsung Galaxy S8+ Android 9

Quote Originally Posted by Joe1968 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Thank you. Our developer just told me that the problem has been fixed. Please see if it's working now. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    James