Thread: Lost account

Hybrid View

Lost account

I have unlinked my alternate account from fb and accidentally linked my main to fb. Now I cant log on to my alternate account. Is there anyway I can reclaim my alternate account? Thanks for any help that you can offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    I have unlinked my alternate account from fb and accidentally linked my main to fb. Now I cant log on to my alternate account. Is there anyway I can reclaim my alternate account? Thanks for any help that you can offer.
    Dear Liege
    Please unlink your fb account from your main account first. And then create a new account on your old server. After that you could give us both new and old ids and then we could retrieve your account. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Hello James. I made another account in the same server and linked it to fb. The monarch ID for the new account is 24929637 and my old account ID that I need is 18788000. I do hope we can resolve this issue today. My bubble will drop later on tonight. Thank you.I sure appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Hello James. I made another account in the same server and linked it to fb. The monarch ID for the new account is 24929637 and my old account ID that I need is 18788000. I do hope we can resolve this issue today. My bubble will drop later on tonight. Thank you.I sure appreciate the help.
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James