Thread: Lost access to account

Lost access to account

Player name : China Garden lost access some point around update. Location : Server 100 X : 572 Y : 656. Both facebook and google login unattached through update. Customer support was able to reconnect thought new monarch account and porting information before. Shield has less than 24 hours before comes down now. Will screen any personal information needed to prove ownership. Thanks James.

8 digit account : 16917860. Sorry for forgetting that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Casada View Post
    8 digit account : 16917860. Sorry for forgetting that part.
    Dear Liege
    Please also tell us the current account you have on the same server and link it to your facebook/Google account so that we can help replace it with your lost account. Also, I am not here during the weekends that please send a ticket or support email to our representatives for before Monday. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I'm in new monarch Id 24895749 and just attached my old facebook and google play. Thank you so much for quick response.

Quote Originally Posted by Casada View Post
    Player name : China Garden lost access some point around update. Location : Server 100 X : 572 Y : 656. Both facebook and google login unattached through update. Customer support was able to reconnect thought new monarch account and porting information before. Shield has less than 24 hours before comes down now. Will screen any personal information needed to prove ownership. Thanks James.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your passport record or flight ticket would be needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James