Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost acc

Lost acc

I mailed in game support trying to recover before sw. Evil brett I'd 10366963. Last login yesterday lost link somehow. Made new level 6 I'd 24893239. Email used for brett now linked to new level 6. For privacy reasons won't put all info here I did in game ticket. Email starts with tintin06 payment receipt Feb 9th

Quote Originally Posted by Evil brett View Post
    I mailed in game support trying to recover before sw. Evil brett I'd 10366963. Last login yesterday lost link somehow. Made new level 6 I'd 24893239. Email used for brett now linked to new level 6. For privacy reasons won't put all info here I did in game ticket. Email starts with tintin06 payment receipt Feb 9th
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country that we are not able to re-link the account for security purpose. Please tell us why both accounts were created in different countries. Your passport record or flight ticket might help if you created one of your accounts when you were traveling aboard. In this case, please send us the photo or screenshot via PM, we will delete it after we have confirmed the account ownership. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Account was given to me from family member in UK, I am in USA, so no passport ect.... they stopped playing and payment proof I sent shows my account. As per guidelines sent to me I included all info they asked for

If needed I can contact them and ask them to make level 6 country of origin but don't see why that should matter with payment proof on account

Quote Originally Posted by Evil brett View Post
    If needed I can contact them and ask them to make level 6 country of origin but don't see why that should matter with payment proof on account
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that as long as both accounts were not registered in the same country, we cannot help. You could ask your family member to link the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Well they deleted game long ago so can't remind they deleted when gave me. They did make a new acc from same origin country to lessen issues that acc I'd is 24896215, old I'd 10366963, so with payment proof shouldn't be more isses

Dear Liege
    Really sorry that we could not help in this situation if your family member cannot help.

Best Regards
    James

They did help made level 6 from origin country as you asked

So now you have lol 6 from origin country, all acc info and I'd, payment proof, I have done all that was asked to try recover my account, we spent money on acc and not starting over

Lost account

Okay so this is the situation I had my account linked to Google Play I unlinked it and was leaking it to my Facebook but apparently it did not link the Facebook I went on to another account did not realize it did not link I tried to go back into it and now it's gone I put money into that account I would like to try to get it back I logged in yesterday in the morning time around 3 I believe what do I need to do 911 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Okay so this is the situation I had my account linked to Google Play I unlinked it and was leaking it to my Facebook but apparently it did not link the Facebook I went on to another account did not realize it did not link I tried to go back into it and now it's gone I put money into that account I would like to try to get it back I logged in yesterday in the morning time around 3 I believe what do I need to do 911 LOL
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Okay this might sound kind of ridiculous but I don't even know what the user ID is how do I check that LOL

Okay so I figured out my ID number it is 24419956( English)

So is this going to take a few days just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    So is this going to take a few days just curious
    Dear Liege
    Please create a new account on the same server and tell us the monarch id of the new account. And then we could relink the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James