Thread: Player Id in tread

Hybrid View

Player Id in tread

Hi. Yesterday I was going to make an attack with 5000 t1 catapults. Remove the t14 so they wouldn't attack, remove the general and deactivate subordinates. I put the troops t1. and when I saw the report. there was t14. I do not get it. You could check what happened. and reintegrate my troops 14? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Rufete View Post
    Hi. Yesterday I was going to make an attack with 5000 t1 catapults. Remove the t14 so they wouldn't attack, remove the general and deactivate subordinates. I put the troops t1. and when I saw the report. there was t14. I do not get it. You could check what happened. and reintegrate my troops 14? Thank you
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My Id is 10095131. Thanks so much

My Id is 10095131. Thanks so much
    Dear Liege
    I see that you had 2 attacks on that day. Please also post the screenshot of the battle report here with the time stamp shown so that we know which one you refer to. You could upload the picture to imgur.com and post the link here if you don't know how to upload the image files. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Hi, please list your losses and items you used in recovering your troops and we will re-send the lost troops and items to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hello. I have used about 100 troop souls. And in resources about 800M of wood. and about 300M of the rest of resources. and in troops I have lost that I have not been able to recover. about 500.000 Troops 14 archers and about 160.000 horse troops 14 that I have not been able to recover either. Thanks so much

Hello. I have used about 100 troop souls. And in resources about 800M of wood. and about 300M of the rest of resources. and in troops I have lost that I have not been able to recover. about 500.000 Troops 14 archers and about 160.000 horse troops 14 that I have not been able to recover either. Thanks so much
    Dear Liege
    Our developers agreed with the compensation. For the troop souls, please switch to English version and check the exact item name.
    And we will send you 400M resources each in items.
    And the troops will be 150K T14 cavalries and 440K T14 archers.
    Also, if you used any healing speedup, we could refund those speedup to you as well. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi. The name that appears is Soul Crystal, of which I spend about 100, on Curation accelerators. Really use normal accelerators. because I had no healing accelerators. and it was around 160 days I think remember. Many thanks.

Dear Liege
    We've re-sent the items and troops to help you recover. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thanks so much for all. You are the best

Thanks so much. You are the best