Thread: Lost Facebook linked account

Lost Facebook linked account

Hi. About a week ago I accidentally switched accounts on my daughterís iPad. My account overrode her account and hers was unlinked and lost. My account is linked to my Game Center, herís to my Facebook. I contacted support for her (she is mentally challenged) and was told the steps to take to recover her account. After I did all they had asked, I was informed that she would have to contact them herself before they could recover her account. I set up an email for her and she did manage to contact them, in her own unique way. I attached the requested information on the email for her and after she repeated the same steps they asked of me, she was told to contact Facebook to recover her account.

Contacting Facebook, Iím informed that I must contact Evony to recover her account, that they are in no way affiliated with Evony, they just blah, blah, blah... endless circle happening here.

My daughterís account isnít very big, she doesnít do a lot, just farms and joins rallies, but it connects her to my husband and me as well as giving her a means to interact with others without the dangers of the outside world affecting her. Sheís spent 2 years building her account and is quite upset that I accidentally unlinked it and overwrote it with my account.

Her monarch number is 16528733. I donít know if you need it or not, but the new monarch number I created for Evony Support that is currently linked to my Facebook is 24767597.

Youíre my last hope of recovering her account. And lesson learned, Iíve created her very own account in Game Center to link her account to if it is ever recovered.

Many, many thanks!

Pam McAfee

Quote Originally Posted by PammyRuss View Post
    Hi. About a week ago I accidentally switched accounts on my daughterís iPad. My account overrode her account and hers was unlinked and lost. My account is linked to my Game Center, herís to my Facebook. I contacted support for her (she is mentally challenged) and was told the steps to take to recover her account. After I did all they had asked, I was informed that she would have to contact them herself before they could recover her account. I set up an email for her and she did manage to contact them, in her own unique way. I attached the requested information on the email for her and after she repeated the same steps they asked of me, she was told to contact Facebook to recover her account.

Contacting Facebook, Iím informed that I must contact Evony to recover her account, that they are in no way affiliated with Evony, they just blah, blah, blah... endless circle happening here.

My daughterís account isnít very big, she doesnít do a lot, just farms and joins rallies, but it connects her to my husband and me as well as giving her a means to interact with others without the dangers of the outside world affecting her. Sheís spent 2 years building her account and is quite upset that I accidentally unlinked it and overwrote it with my account.

Her monarch number is 16528733. I donít know if you need it or not, but the new monarch number I created for Evony Support that is currently linked to my Facebook is 24767597.

Youíre my last hope of recovering her account. And lesson learned, Iíve created her very own account in Game Center to link her account to if it is ever recovered.

Many, many thanks!

Pam McAfee
    Dear Liege
    We can see that the account 16528733 is still linked to a facebook account 105491143719150. You could check your account id from your facebook profile link. Maybe you remember or linked the wrong facebook account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My Facebook id is 1859507814066356. I don't know who's id you've listed. I can't find that Facebook id using a reverse lookup, but I'll admit that I am very Facebook unsavvy. I think that's my id anyway... this is what I see when I look it up using a method I found on Google;

Get help using Evony - The King's Return
    If you need help or have a problem, give feedback for Evony - The King's Return to contact its developer. You may need your user ID for Evony - The King's Return, which is 1859507814066356.

If I'm looking in the wrong place, apologies in advance.

I'm sorry, I must seem quite dumb.... I try to switch to facebook account and it goes to monarch number 24767597 only. I have my facebook open to my facebook account, but it does not switch. It only goes to the new account that I created to contact Evony. I'm at a loss on what to do. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I found her! thank you so much!!! It was a different facebook account. I'd completely forgotten I'd made it for my daughters account. I can't thank you enough. She is beside herself with happiness!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PammyRuss View Post
    I found her! thank you so much!!! It was a different facebook account. I'd completely forgotten I'd made it for my daughters account. I can't thank you enough. She is beside herself with happiness!!!
    Dear Liege
    Glad to hear that you've retrieved the account. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James