Thread: 2 questions

2 questions

Hello James. 1 issue one question. Issue 1st last 3 sw when on enemy server during throne and take tower for increased March. When try to send March over regular size allows you more in preset but when go to send to throne or towers get wifi signal boot out. I have complained in game support but not much of an answer. So since tower wont allow me to send tried over 60 times between the 3 server wars I had to use sr marches. Which again should be able send alot more then regular sr but would only allow me to send reg sr March 1 troop more red wifi. Have since lost as as sent to in game support which no longer works as well.
    I just ask for 1 sr March back for each of 3 sw even though used atleaste 2 each sw. And if dev's can try to fix this.

The question I have is this.
    When an alliance rallies a players. The report shows rally setters attack stats. Are the debuffs shown in that report just the rally setters also? Trying to find out as debuff gear stacks when solo does it stack with all the generals in the rally? Not sure if report just my debuffs but others stack and dont see or do they not stack?
    Thanks for time

Quote Originally Posted by MAKE U CRY1 View Post
    Hello James. 1 issue one question. Issue 1st last 3 sw when on enemy server during throne and take tower for increased March. When try to send March over regular size allows you more in preset but when go to send to throne or towers get wifi signal boot out. I have complained in game support but not much of an answer. So since tower wont allow me to send tried over 60 times between the 3 server wars I had to use sr marches. Which again should be able send alot more then regular sr but would only allow me to send reg sr March 1 troop more red wifi. Have since lost as as sent to in game support which no longer works as well.
    I just ask for 1 sr March back for each of 3 sw even though used atleaste 2 each sw. And if dev's can try to fix this.

The question I have is this.
    When an alliance rallies a players. The report shows rally setters attack stats. Are the debuffs shown in that report just the rally setters also? Trying to find out as debuff gear stacks when solo does it stack with all the generals in the rally? Not sure if report just my debuffs but others stack and dont see or do they not stack?
    Thanks for time
    Dear Liege
    For your issue, please tell us your user id and the time of the attack to check. And did it happen 100% please?

For your question, it depends on who's the debuff owner and who the owner is fighting. The player who is fighting the debuff owner will become the victim of the debuff. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I'd 10722837, time was 2nd part of last 3 sw when enemy throne is open. I have checked with many same issue. The tower increases March but wont let you send the increased March. Cost me many sr marches where tower didnt work right. Was no attack report as enemy server throne was usually empty. But the towers not working properly on enemy server.

2nd question think you missunderstood. Let me restate. If I rally a player, say 6 7 other join my rally. Do your debuffs from generals and gears stack? Report seems to show only rally leader and leaders debuffs. But enemy gets all the sub general debuffs when he is rallied

Quote Originally Posted by MAKE U CRY1 View Post
    I'd 10722837, time was 2nd part of last 3 sw when enemy throne is open. I have checked with many same issue. The tower increases March but wont let you send the increased March. Cost me many sr marches where tower didnt work right. Was no attack report as enemy server throne was usually empty. But the towers not working properly on enemy server.

2nd question think you missunderstood. Let me restate. If I rally a player, say 6 7 other join my rally. Do your debuffs from generals and gears stack? Report seems to show only rally leader and leaders debuffs. But enemy gets all the sub general debuffs when he is rallied
    Dear Liege
    For your 2nd question, different players' debuffs doesn't stack. Players only benefit from there own buffs. The rally is indeed composited with many modified type of 1 on 1 fights. So you will only undertake one single player's debuffs at any time, you undertake another player's debuffs when you are fighting another player.
    For your 1st issue, please tell me a date range to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James