Thread: Account Stolen

Account Stolen

I have contacted support in game and have gotten no response. I've open 2 tickets and they've both been closed without any response.

I can provide support that the account is mine (about 5k in receipt purchases) and I have the individual admitting he knows the account is mine and demanding that I pay him money for him to return the account to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mazi View Post
    I have contacted support in game and have gotten no response. I've open 2 tickets and they've both been closed without any response.

I can provide support that the account is mine (about 5k in receipt purchases) and I have the individual admitting he knows the account is mine and demanding that I pay him money for him to return the account to me.
    Dear Liege
    We are sorry to hear that. Please tell us your user id to check. But most of the time, if the account is linked, we cannot help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The monarch ID is 24542880.

If you are unable to restore the stolen account to me, Amazon said I just needed written documentation of your refusal to return the stolen account and they will refund everything that was spent.

I would upload the 33+pages of receipts for purchases related to this account, however, your attachments wont allow items that exceed 19kb.

I have already provided the screenshots of the individual trying to extort me, which as I understand is against your terms of service.

I honestly believe it is in everyone's best interest that the stolen property be returned, in-lieu of a massive charge back through Amazon and google play.

Quote Originally Posted by mazi View Post
    The monarch ID is 24542880.

If you are unable to restore the stolen account to me, Amazon said I just needed written documentation of your refusal to return the stolen account and they will refund everything that was spent.

I would upload the 33+pages of receipts for purchases related to this account, however, your attachments wont allow items that exceed 19kb.

I have already provided the screenshots of the individual trying to extort me, which as I understand is against your terms of service.

I honestly believe it is in everyone's best interest that the stolen property be returned, in-lieu of a massive charge back through Amazon and google play.
    Dear Liege
    The account is active everyday. In this case, we cannot help. Please wait for the response from the tickets, they will be able to help if they think that you have the undisputable ownership. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James