Thread: Locked Facebook - Can't Login

Locked Facebook - Can't Login

Hey there,

My facebook that I use to login to my account had a security check and I can't use it to login during the pending process. My bubble has dropped and svs is approaching soon. I would love to be able to relink it to another facebook or get access to do that.... forum sources say that these security checks can remain pending for weeks.

I can send screenshots of the locked account and supply the email used to log in with it as well as a previous facebook login.

ID: 16942733
    Name: Forever Max
    Server 100 + 69
    Last edited by ForeverMax; 06-28-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverMax View Post
    Hey there,

My facebook that I use to login to my account had a security check and I can't use it to login during the pending process. My bubble has dropped and svs is approaching soon. I would love to be able to relink it to another facebook or get access to do that.... forum sources say that these security checks can remain pending for weeks.

I can send screenshots of the locked account and supply the email used to log in with it as well as a previous facebook login.

ID: 16942733
    Name: Forever Max
    Server 100 + 69
    Dear Liege
    We can see that you can login the game normally now. If possible, please also bind your game to Google or Game Center as well to make your login more secured. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James