Thread: Lost Account Access

Lost Account Access

Hi. I accidentally delinked my account from Facebook and now I canít log back on to Evony. Please can you help get the account back?

The user ID is 15395656
    Name is Ory
    Server 52

Quote Originally Posted by orygym View Post
    Hi. I accidentally delinked my account from Facebook and now I canít log back on to Evony. Please can you help get the account back?

The user ID is 15395656
    Name is Ory
    Server 52
    Dear Liege
    Please switch to server 52 and get the new ID there. Make sure that the ID is linked to your facebook and then we could replace the new ID with your lost one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please switch to server 52 and get the new ID there. Make sure that the ID is linked to your facebook and then we could replace the new ID with your lost one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Hi James.

I have done as requested. The new ID is 24641381

Hi James.

I have done as requested. The new ID is 24641381
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your passport record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your passport record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    I donít understand - I move around. Your records should show I have been using Ory from the same IP and device as the new account for at least 6 months.

Iím not giving you my passport. That is private and I donít have any obligation to send that to you on an insecure message board with no privacy protections.

Check your IP records. Youíll see both accounts are connected to the same IP for at least the last 6 months.

Angry

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EF7032AF-E88B-4EB1-B8DF-340D0B78C496.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	1758Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EF7032AF-E88B-4EB1-B8DF-340D0B78C496.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	1758

Plane ticket to show I last returned to Denmark in April. This is all Iím prepared to send. I have crossed out personally Identifiable information.

Combine this with your IP Data to show I have been accessing this account in Denmark for months now and link it for me please.

Dear Liege
    I am sorry. The account was neither registered in Denmark nor Germany. We cannot help if the information you gave doesn't match. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    I am sorry. The account was neither registered in Denmark nor Germany. We cannot help if the information you gave doesn't match. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    James,

The new account was registered in Denmark. You asked me for a plane ticket to prove I was in the country of registration for one of the accounts.

The account Iím trying to get back as also been accessed from Denmark for months. All you have to do is check your IP Records to verify this.

It was first registered years ago. I donít even remember where I was when I first played the game and canít be expected to still have plane tickets from that far back! What youíre asking for is unreasonable.

I have proven to you that I am in Denmark. Your systems will verify my device is used to access both accounts and your IP Records will verify Ory has been accessed from Denmark for months before today.

I must insist you give me back access to my account. The information I have given you is more than sufficient.

I have accidentally unsecured my account can you please help me retrieve it.

I accidentally unlinked my account can you please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by dsp61 View Post
    I have accidentally unsecured my account can you please help me retrieve it.
    My new ID is monarch24649850
    Old ID is DonNa13560283
    It wonít let me post pics of my receipts may after you reply it will let me.

James,

The new account was registered in Denmark. You asked me for a plane ticket to prove I was in the country of registration for one of the accounts.

The account Iím trying to get back as also been accessed from Denmark for months. All you have to do is check your IP Records to verify this.

It was first registered years ago. I donít even remember where I was when I first played the game and canít be expected to still have plane tickets from that far back! What youíre asking for is unreasonable.

I have proven to you that I am in Denmark. Your systems will verify my device is used to access both accounts and your IP Records will verify Ory has been accessed from Denmark for months before today.

I must insist you give me back access to my account. The information I have given you is more than sufficient.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry about that, I know that the IP address database might not be accurate but our database showed that it's not an IP that was near your country. If you could tell us which ISP or network operator you used and then we could see it matches in another database. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Sorry about that, I know that the IP address database might not be accurate but our database showed that it's not an IP that was near your country. If you could tell us which ISP or network operator you used and then we could see it matches in another database. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    I currently use Stofa as my internet provider at home. I used to use Waoo so itís possible there may be some activity from there (I canít remember when I switched).

As mentioned before, I do travel a lot so I donít know where I was when Ory was first registered but itís certainly been accessed in Denmark on one of or both of those networks, as you will see. The new account also!