Thread: Account Compromised/Support Ignoring

Account Compromised/Support Ignoring

Someone has gained access to my account. I have made 3 customer support tickets that get 1 response every 4 days. I have emailed customer support directly with no response in 52 hours now. I feel like this issue needs to be handled in an urgent matter because whoever has access to my account is deleting my stuff. How can I get assistance securing my account?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiipsyx View Post
    Someone has gained access to my account. I have made 3 customer support tickets that get 1 response every 4 days. I have emailed customer support directly with no response in 52 hours now. I feel like this issue needs to be handled in an urgent matter because whoever has access to my account is deleting my stuff. How can I get assistance securing my account?
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your user ID and our representatives will search ticket/email. You could post your problem here but I am not here during the weekends. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Tiipsyx View Post
    ID is: 22211640.
    Dear Liege
    Please create a new ID and switch to your old server which is server 102. And please also send us one of the latest receipt screenshots via PM. And then our admin will determine if we can help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James