Thread: Customer Support Deleting Tickets

Customer Support Deleting Tickets

Iím now on the fifth try on my ticket for a serious issue that is now almost two weeks old because I canít get customer service to stop closing and deleting tickets. The switch to zendesk has been a massive cluster f and Iím furious. I have spent enough money here that being absolutely ignored when the game glitches is unacceptable.

What is going on CS? How do I get my ticket resolved instead of repeatedly deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalFlame View Post
    Iím now on the fifth try on my ticket for a serious issue that is now almost two weeks old because I canít get customer service to stop closing and deleting tickets. The switch to zendesk has been a massive cluster f and Iím furious. I have spent enough money here that being absolutely ignored when the game glitches is unacceptable.

What is going on CS? How do I get my ticket resolved instead of repeatedly deleted?
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We changed our in-game ticket platform but the transition didn't go smoothly. You may send email directly to our official customer support email at support@topgamesinc.zendesk.com. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James