Thread: Battle mechanic error

Battle mechanic error

https://imgur.com/a/oskNa59

I believe that link has all the photos.
    It seems that sending some 14/13ís then a large level of 12ís alters the mechanics significantly and I believe it an error. Can this be checked ? Replace the number of 14 and 12ís respectfully and see if the result is the same ?

When you discover that 12ís do better please fix the mistake rather than denying its even a fault.

Player id : 13907989

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro12345 View Post

It seems that sending some 14/13ís then a large level of 12ís alters the mechanics significantly and I believe it an error. Can this be checked ? Replace the number of 14 and 12ís respectfully and see if the result is the same ?

When you discover that 12ís do better please fix the mistake rather than denying its even a fault.

Dear Liege
    Our developer may need to login your account to collect some game data. Please don't be panic if you are logged out. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that most of your troops were archers while your opponent's troops were infantry. When you don't have enough mele troops to keep them from reaching your archers. You archers will be in a huge disadvantage for melee fights. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Iím aware of the rock scissor paper element.

However. I want the developer to rerun the battle with t14 ground not t14.
    There appears to be an imbalance where higher troops fight higher troops first and in the mechanical order of it when you have some t14 but a vast amount of lower tier troops it seems they gain an unfair advantage.
    If the battle was replayed with t14 would I have lost greater than before or won? I believe I won as ground troops need defence against archer attack not ground attack.
    Where his defence stat was low and my attack was high. Plus my count was far superior to his it doesnít make sense to me ?

Where his t14 went 1:2 ratio, his t13 went 1:2 but his tier 12 went over 1:1??? Thatís a huge gain. Displaying a potential glitch / battle error

Dear Liege
    Each type and level of your troops are indeed points on the line. And there's an initial distance between two players' troops. When the battle starts, both sides charge against each other in round base. There's a troop speed attribute which determines how fast your troops charge in each round until the other side gets into your attack range. Archers are extremely weak in melee range that if you don't have enough other ground troops to hold enough rounds for your archers. It will be hard when your opponent's troops get into the melee range. We asked the developer team to include the round details in the battle report but they just refused to do so. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I understand every single bit of that. But you appear to be missing my point.
    A large force of t12 with a little t13/14 infront of it appears to have a different outcome as it would be if the t14 was the main force. Iím gonna test at some stage soon on the game and Iíll report back my findings if itís suspicious. Since the developers clearly canít be bothered.

I understand every single bit of that. But you appear to be missing my point.
    A large force of t12 with a little t13/14 infront of it appears to have a different outcome as it would be if the t14 was the main force. Iím gonna test at some stage soon on the game and Iíll report back my findings if itís suspicious. Since the developers clearly canít be bothered.
    Dear Liege
    Please list the troops for both sides that you would like us to test. But I am not sure we could just run the test this way. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

You have the battle report. The developer has already accessed my account to find it. So Iím saying now,

Reverse the attacker permutation just flip his t12 and t14 counts one for one and leave everything else the same

There is questions and discussion on Facebook groups and the game chat where people are suspicious a force of lower tier troops can do more damage than an equal level of high tier troops