Thread: Accidentally disconnected

Accidentally disconnected

I was checking an alternate character when I accidentally clicked link account while attempting to return to my main character. The alternate character is a name place holder for an alliance name.

Can you help me reconnect? I have asked customer support, they said they would help, but that was nearly a week ago. I provided the requested information but nothing has happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Badluckco@yahoo.com View Post
    I was checking an alternate character when I accidentally clicked link account while attempting to return to my main character. The alternate character is a name place holder for an alliance name.

Can you help me reconnect? I have asked customer support, they said they would help, but that was nearly a week ago. I provided the requested information but nothing has happened yet.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us the item name as well as your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by valdecy123gomes@gmail.com View Post
    Quero recuperar minha contaD 10882658 tenho uma conta nova para vocÍs ligar a antiga D11304358
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James