Thread: Support messages disappear

Support messages disappear

Hello, is there another way to contact support? I have talked to 4 people now since the update and they ask for screenshots then I never hear anything back again. I reload or reinstall the game and the conversations disappear. At that point it seems we have to start over and they have no history of the previous conversation. What is going on? Is there a reliable way we can talk to support and show what is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyMcStabby View Post
    Hello, is there another way to contact support? I have talked to 4 people now since the update and they ask for screenshots then I never hear anything back again. I reload or reinstall the game and the conversations disappear. At that point it seems we have to start over and they have no history of the previous conversation. What is going on? Is there a reliable way we can talk to support and show what is happening?
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We changed our in-game ticket platform but the transition didn't go smoothly. You may send email directly to our official customer support email at support@topgamesinc.zendesk.com. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I am also losing tickets on regular customer support. I have emailed them directly and am still getting ignored. What next? It has been 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombikillr View Post
    I am also losing tickets on regular customer support. I have emailed them directly and am still getting ignored. What next? It has been 5 days.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Emailing them directly gives the same result. I have not had a response in over 55 hours of emailing them yet.

I've sent messages both ways and I get no response. I emailed support over a week ago and I have heard nothing back.

My I'd is 13961004.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    All of my CS tickets disappear immediately. Had problems with the original king's scheme weeks ago.

Thanks

I'd # 13961004
    Dear Liege
    It would be hard to check for events after the event has ended. Do you still keep the screenshots please? And we need an approximate date so that I know where to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

User # 13961004

Yes I have screen shots, but I don't see a way to post them.

Yes I have screen shots, but I don't see a way to post them.
    Dear Liege
    You can try upload the pictures to postimg.org or imgur.com and then post the link here. If you are using a PC, you can attach the picture by using our reply toolbar to attach the pictures. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James