Thread: Stuck at connecting

Hybrid View

Stuck at connecting

Hello fellow evonians. I am stuck on the connecting screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Was working last night when I went to bed woke up and it's broke. Not so good looking after spending hundreds of dollars and not playing the game for 2 years and first day back. I encounter these unforseen and terrifying events. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Support

Hello fellow evonians. I am stuck on the connecting screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Was working last night when I went to bed woke up and it's broke. Not so good looking after spending hundreds of dollars and not playing the game for 2 years and first day back. I encounter these unforseen and terrifying events. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gorillabone View Post
    Dear Liege
    Could you attach some screenshots to help us trace the problem please? It would be helpful if our developers know that at which percentage you stuck during loading. And please also tell us your user id number and device model to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James