Thread: Troop Recovery

Exclamation Troop Recovery

Hi there,

I have tried to go through the support process in the app, but even with this new support platform, there has been no rectification of my issue.
    In December last year, I was not able to get into my account, like many people all I faced with was the red wifi signal. I have stable internet and never have issues with it, I am a network engineer by trade and have monitoring tools in place in my home network. This was just a common lag that everyone has encountered.
    While I was experiencing this my bubble dropped and I was attacked. There was no report that was ever generated, by looking at my reports I was never hit, but I lost 4mil T12 troops, 850k were able to be healed but I lost the remaining 3mil. I have been trying to get in contact with support to rectify this issue and get my troops back, their responses have ranged from not believing I had those troops, to begin with, blaming my internet, offering 200 gems for compensation, suggesting I am faking this to get an unfair advantage or just not replying at all.
    The most recent case took 8 days for a reply, that asked for my patience while 'Joshua' checked with developers. Afterwards, there were 7 days of no communication until the case was closed, no resolution was offered nor was there any communication.
    The support process is incredibly flawed, there is no communication with the people who are paying money in this game. No matter how often I tried to escalate the issue, based on your terms of service, specifically the dispute resolution, have not been acknowledged. Can you please take these issues seriously or you will constantly lose players who are spending money.
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by dan.carter.yeh@gmail.com View Post
    Hi there,

I have tried to go through the support process in the app, but even with this new support platform, there has been no rectification of my issue.
    In December last year, I was not able to get into my account, like many people all I faced with was the red wifi signal. I have stable internet and never have issues with it, I am a network engineer by trade and have monitoring tools in place in my home network. This was just a common lag that everyone has encountered.
    While I was experiencing this my bubble dropped and I was attacked. There was no report that was ever generated, by looking at my reports I was never hit, but I lost 4mil T12 troops, 850k were able to be healed but I lost the remaining 3mil. I have been trying to get in contact with support to rectify this issue and get my troops back, their responses have ranged from not believing I had those troops, to begin with, blaming my internet, offering 200 gems for compensation, suggesting I am faking this to get an unfair advantage or just not replying at all.
    The most recent case took 8 days for a reply, that asked for my patience while 'Joshua' checked with developers. Afterwards, there were 7 days of no communication until the case was closed, no resolution was offered nor was there any communication.
    The support process is incredibly flawed, there is no communication with the people who are paying money in this game. No matter how often I tried to escalate the issue, based on your terms of service, specifically the dispute resolution, have not been acknowledged. Can you please take these issues seriously or you will constantly lose players who are spending money.
    Regards.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Please tell us a date to check when the battle happened so that we could locate the log much easier. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James,

I appreciate the reply to this.
    My ID number is 16140373, the battle occurred 2018-12-09 10:40:36.

Kind Regards,

Hi James,

Kind Regards,
    Dear Liege
    It may take some more time to locate those log that long ago. Please feel free to bump this thread if you don't see me update this thread in 24 hours. And if this thread drops to the second page. Just start a new thread and ask me to check this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James,

Kind Regards,
    Dear Liege
    And please tell us what compensation you have received so that so that we could re-send the difference to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James,

Here is the bump that you asked for regarding this post.
    With regards to compensation, I have received nothing.
    Also, in-app support does not answer me any more and will just close tickets after a week.

Regards,

Dear Liege
    We checked the log and see that your truce agreement did expire and then you got attacked. So we are so sorry that we cannot send any compensation regarding the lost caused by this battle. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	log20190617.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	1757

Hi James,

I understand my truce agreement expired.
    My issue is that it took me over 30 minutes to be able to log into my game, from before the time of expiry. I was either getting the red wifi signal or after I full reset the app it would just hang on loading. After I was finally able to log into the game, there were no battle reports and I was attacked.

Kind Regards,

Bump my last comment.

Further, today the lag got me again. I tried to set a bubble, it didn't work and I got the red lag wifi symbol, I then couldn't bubble for a minute. This is a prevalent issue that has not been fixed in your product.

Dear Liege
    I am sorry. I cannot help in this situation. The log doesn't support what you said and it was too long ago.

Best Regards
    James

Which issue are you referring to, because both are common issues that have been occurring for 18 months?
    The first is the incredible lag that is in your game, the only reason it was so long ago is because of the poor support service that has been offered in-app, the staff do not take issues seriously, close tickets without warning, assume they are not at fault or just simply refuse to answer and leave tickets open.
    The second issue has been incredibly common when there is a mistake in the game, the red wifi logo shows up rather than an error message. This occurs in many different scenarios, this caused me to be attacked because your game can't manage errors.

Which issue are you referring to, because both are common issues that have been occurring for 18 months?
    The first is the incredible lag that is in your game, the only reason it was so long ago is because of the poor support service that has been offered in-app, the staff do not take issues seriously, close tickets without warning, assume they are not at fault or just simply refuse to answer and leave tickets open.
    The second issue has been incredibly common when there is a mistake in the game, the red wifi logo shows up rather than an error message. This occurs in many different scenarios, this caused me to be attacked because your game can't manage errors.
    Bump this due to no response.

Dear Liege
    This thread is regarded as completed. Please start a new thread if you have other problems. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James