Thread: In game support

In game support

Why is the in game support system always broken? Right now it always says cannot send, giving you the option to try again. Of course, it does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Noraquinn View Post
    Why is the in game support system always broken? Right now it always says cannot send, giving you the option to try again. Of course, it does not work.
    Dear Liege
    Please update the game client to version 3.7.9 which fixes the in-game ticket problem. You could also send emails to support@topgamesinc.zendesk.com if you don't see the new version yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

that problem is what i was facing previously but at that time i updated it and then it starts running fine mcdvoice
    Last edited by andrewgupta; 06-26-2019 at 04:59 PM.

Even after I updated, I still havenít received any reply in almost 55 hours now. Iíve even emailed them directly with the exact same result.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiipsyx View Post
    Even after I updated, I still havenít received any reply in almost 55 hours now. Iíve even emailed them directly with the exact same result.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your user ID and our representatives will search ticket/email. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James