Thread: Lost troops in Tower with no troops outside city

Lost troops in Tower with no troops outside city

I posted a video on the Official evony Facebook page.
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/466250...?ref=bookmarks

Thank god I was recording. As you can see, I had no marches out. All my troops were home. I couldnít teleport anywhere and I had a rally set on my keep. In the video you can see just before I used the random teleported that my power drips as the guy hits the tower, and Iím able to teleport away. It already costs 5 Source of Life to revive troops. This is also taking me out of the fight for SvS for the last 24 hours of it and I routinely score first place in my server, and now this is preventing me from getting better rewards in SvS as well.

198,570 wounded T14 Cavalry
    53,269 wounded T13 Cavalry
    396,628 Dead T14 Siege
    53,589 wounded T12 cavalry
    19,505 dead T12 Cavalry
    110,768 Dead T12 Siege

Quote Originally Posted by MuadíDib View Post
    I posted a video on the Official evony Facebook page.
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/466250...?ref=bookmarks

Thank god I was recording. As you can see, I had no marches out. All my troops were home. I couldnít teleport anywhere and I had a rally set on my keep. In the video you can see just before I used the random teleported that my power drips as the guy hits the tower, and Iím able to teleport away. It already costs 5 Source of Life to revive troops. This is also taking me out of the fight for SvS for the last 24 hours of it and I routinely score first place in my server, and now this is preventing me from getting better rewards in SvS as well.

198,570 wounded T14 Cavalry
    53,269 wounded T13 Cavalry
    396,628 Dead T14 Siege
    53,589 wounded T12 cavalry
    19,505 dead T12 Cavalry
    110,768 Dead T12 Siege
    Dear Liege
    Could you also upload it to youtube please? So that we can share the video with our developers. I am also for my colleague's approval to join the group. And please also tell us your user id so that we can have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James