Thread: Cannot access my account on my phone

Cannot access my account on my phone

Hi so about a week ago I noticed that after my husband borrowed my phone and logged into his Evony account on my phone and then logged out i have not been able to log back into my account on my phone it just keeps popping up with a message saying his account is linked

I have tried unlinking his account, removing and reinstalling Evony, I checked all the settings, I tried to contact customer service from the Game Center account that I have but it is now failing to load previous comments so I canít see what they have replied to me, I even reset my phone and still unable to connect to my Facebook account itís still active as I can log on to it from another device but I need it on my phone can someone please help me???

Can anyone help me with this problem Iím having ??

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah lV View Post
    Hi so about a week ago I noticed that after my husband borrowed my phone and logged into his Evony account on my phone and then logged out i have not been able to log back into my account on my phone it just keeps popping up with a message saying his account is linked

I have tried unlinking his account, removing and reinstalling Evony, I checked all the settings, I tried to contact customer service from the Game Center account that I have but it is now failing to load previous comments so I canít see what they have replied to me, I even reset my phone and still unable to connect to my Facebook account itís still active as I can log on to it from another device but I need it on my phone can someone please help me???
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James